Paul and Betty Yoder Foundation
Educational Grants for women in transition
Paul and Betty Yoder Foundation Mission
To assist mature women who want to pursue training which will bring them personal satisfaction and ultimately financial independence.
Grants offered for
- Tuition and/or fees for traditional or on-line programs
- Certification programs, Associate's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees (not advanced degrees)
- Books, materials and/or technology to support the educational program
All Grant Recipients must complete the application process and meet the eligibility criteria.
Grants are awarded to mature, worthy women based on individual need and fund availability.
The Grant Applicant must be a mature woman who has a:
- Commitment to one or more specific personal goals
- Belief that additional training will increase her career options, and thus, her financial independence
- Willingness to attend classes and work hard to meet course expectations
- Vision of a better future
The Foundation provides financial assistance to mature, worthy women, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, ethnic background, or religious belief.